Saturday, October 3, 2015

Communication Day

Today Susan & I are sending emails to wider set of friends & relatives. We have held off as there was so much unknown until yesterday. I have communicated with the leaders of two dance groups and it feels OK to proceed with my dance friends. This can be a great source of healing energy. Other relatives, friends and former coworkers will get an email too. It is tricky because I want to let them know what is happening without putting any burden on them. It should be fine. They can check my blog if they want the latest information and if they want to talk directly they can call, write or visit. 
The is the beginning of the second waiting period. Better than the first as we know more of the extent of the cancer and the planned treatment. We get tickets to a local play, a comedy, to just enjoy ourselves during this time. 


And I dance around the room to Leya.  My brother sends me some old Crusaders links, always a great sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment