Friday, October 23, 2015

Three Down, Thirty Two To Go

Feeling wimpy most of the day, just waves running thru my body, 15 min nauseous, 15 minutes flu like, 15 min ‘caffeined’ (maybe the steroids?) and 15 minutes quite normal. I can visualize the chemo war raging within. Still not a bad day, I eat meals and can still taste things, I know this will be an issue later. I was feeling pretty grim, so many sessions ahead with information that these will take a heavier toll on my body. And the first two sessions were long, 20+ minutes in the tube, I keep track of time by counting the number of songs, one day its 7 and another 9 so I figure that they are all about 3 minutes long. But today its short, only 3 songs and it turns out this will be the norm for 4 days a week with a longer session required to assure alignment, yea! That makes it a lot easer to control my concerns about not swallowing and messing up the procedure. 

Now two days off! It will be interesting to see if my energy evens out or stays in constant flux. The problem is that I am hesitant to go out or be active as I cannot sustain much activity.


Song for today? Its I’m So Glad I’m Standing Here Today, the mellow acoustic version: http://tinyurl.com/q5s6jps

No comments:

Post a Comment