Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Best Pizza In The World



Just like arguments about the best wine in Napa or the best coffee in Seattle/SF you can into serious trouble in Chicago arguing about  the best pizza, and that means only in Chicago; NYC and even Italy don’t register. I love Giordano’s, Susan likes Edwardo’s, my brother likes Lou Malanti’s. And Uno’s, Doue’s, Gino’s & many others are contenders. But I like Giordano’s, even drove miles to get it when visiting Orlando Florida. So what arrives today but a dry ice chiller box with Gioradano’s pizza.  The pizza is from our older son Aaron. What a wonderful way to bulk up.

And it makes me remember my home town (and the Cubs made the play offs!)

Come on sing along,  My Kind of Town: http://tinyurl.com/nw556zg



No comments:

Post a Comment